PROGRAM / LEAVE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANTApply Now Job ID 1290549 Date posted 08/02/2019
Facility :COLUMBIA VIEW LODGE
Columbia View Lodge in Trail, BC is looking for a Casual Program / Leave Management Assistant to join their team. Apply today!
When you apply, please ensure you include the following documentation for your application to be considered:
• A current Typing Test 55 wpm or greater completed within past 48 months from a recognized institution, (ON-LINE TESTS NOT ACCEPTED);
• Your Grade 12 Diploma;
• Your Resume indicating two years’ recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
• A Cover Letter stating your availability to start in a new position;
• Certificates/Diplomas/Transcripts must be from accredited Schools/Colleges/Universities.
This position performs a variety of clerical duties related to the planning and processing of employee vacation and leave information and performs registration and cashier duties as required. Typical duties and responsibilities include:
• Types a variety of correspondence including letters, memoranda, reports, forms, presentation material, newsletters from rough draft, general instruction and/or recording devises;
• Coordinates meetings, as directed, by booking meeting rooms and relevant equipment, arranging catering, sending out meeting requests, and typing and circulating agendas and relevant supporting material;
• Coordinates travel arrangements as directed, by booking and confirming flights, vehicles and accommodation as required;
• Receives invoices and prepares staff expenses, reimbursements and monthly corporate visa statements;
• Performs patient registration duties and cashier related duties as required;
• Provides relevant/required information to the Purchasing Department in order for a consultant contract to be generated;
• Maintains office supply inventory and required support material by placing orders, receiving and storing supplies and generating purchase orders;
• Prepares statistical information as required by gathering and compiling data, developing and formatting statistical charts and graphs using appropriate software;
• Performs record management duties such as setting up and maintaining electronic and manual filing systems;
• Prepares and maintains web based communications and program/department intranet site and/or sharepoint site from general instruction using appropriate software;
• As required, reviews and verifies entitlement for all vacation, leave of absence, and banked time requests;
• Updates and maintains vacation planning calendars, tracking spreadsheets and tools.
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 - 37.5 hours per week.
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces....Be part of a dynamic team!
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 12,
• Two year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Completion of a Typing Test 55 wpm or greater, dated within the past 48 months and must be issued from a valid institution only. (ON-LINE TESTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED)
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to keyboard at 55 wpm.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
• Ability to organize work.
• Ability to operate related equipment.
**ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.**
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to cultivate a workforce rich in culture, experience and knowledge to ensure equitable health outcomes for all of the clients we serve. We are welcoming of all populations including our Aboriginal partners throughout the Interior Health Region. We are committed to increasing our Aboriginal representative workforce to build an engaged, culturally diverse organization focused on the goal of providing high quality, sustainable healthcare through an engaged workforce and healthy workplaces. We build inclusive, trusting and respectful relationships through our partnerships. At Interior Health, Every Person Matters.
Follow Us On Facebook
Stay up-to-date and connected by joining us on Facebook.
Login to your existing profile and check the status of your applications.
Interior Health Magazine
Learn more about us by reading our monthly magazine: @interiorhealth