CleanerApply Now Job ID 1667665 Date posted 06/05/2022
Facility :KOOTENAY BNDRY RGNL HSPTL
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for hard working and dedicated Cleaners to fill Casual positions at the Kootenay Boundary Regional Hospital in Trail, B.C.!
**Please Note that casuals are not guaranteed hours and work can vary from 0 – 37.5 hours per week**
What Will You Work On?
This position performs housekeeping duties throughout the facility and maintains clean and sanitary conditions in areas such as patient, resident, and client rooms along with washrooms, corridors, hallways, lounges, offices and common areas used by staff, visitors and patients/residents.
How Will You Create Impact?
Support Services Workers are vital team members within the health care system and play an important role in the health and wellbeing of our patients, visitors and Staff. If you are looking for meaningful work that has a positive impact within your community, and room to grow – apply today!
How Will We Help You Grow?
While many of our support services roles start as casual, Interior Health provides opportunities to gain permanent and temporary work, cross-training into other areas of support services and beyond, potential for employer paid health and wellness benefits including pension plan and group life benefits. If you are looking for a great foundational work opportunity, learn more about Support Services here!
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 10,
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
• Ability to organize work
• Ability to operate related equipment.
• We invite applicants to self-identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.
• Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with the application process, job readiness, interview readiness or tips for resume and cover letter writing, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor.
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to cultivate a workforce rich in culture, experience and knowledge to ensure equitable health outcomes for all of the clients we serve. We are welcoming of all populations including our Aboriginal partners throughout the Interior Health Region. We are committed to increasing our Aboriginal representative workforce to build an engaged, culturally diverse organization focused on the goal of providing high quality, sustainable healthcare through an engaged workforce and healthy workplaces. We build inclusive, trusting and respectful relationships through our partnerships.