FOOD SERVICE WORKER IApply Now Job ID 1367883 Date posted 02/14/2020
Facility :TRINITY CARE CENTRE
Trinity Care Centre in Penticton, BC is looking for a casual Food Service Worker to join their team! If you have a Food Safe Certificate and Grade 10 or equivalent combination of education, training and experience....Apply today!
In accordance with established vision and values of the organization, positions at this level perform a variety of duties within a food service operation including:
- Portioning and serving meals and beverages within a dining room and/or cafeteria operation;
- Counts, weighs and/or measures ingredients for assigned food preparation area;
- Washing and peeling vegetables and fruit;
- Assembles beverages and food items - tea, coffee, sandwiches, salads, bag lunches, items for Meals on Wheels;
- Washing dishes and utensils;
- Setting up and delivering meal carts;
- Cleaning of food service areas.
- Clerical duties such as answering the telephone, filing, writing information on menu cards
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Hours of work: Days, Evening, Rotating
Shift Times: 06:00 to 14:00, 11:00 to 19:00, 14:00 to 18:00, 15:30 to 20:00
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 - 37.5 hours per week.
Come live, work and play where others only vacation. Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces... Be Part of a Dynamic team!
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 10,
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Food Safe Certificate
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
• Ability to organize work
• Ability to operate related equipment
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to cultivate a workforce rich in culture, experience and knowledge to ensure equitable health outcomes for all of the clients we serve. We are welcoming of all populations including our Aboriginal partners throughout the Interior Health Region. We are committed to increasing our Aboriginal representative workforce to build an engaged, culturally diverse organization focused on the goal of providing high quality, sustainable healthcare through an engaged workforce and healthy workplaces. We build inclusive, trusting and respectful relationships through our partnerships. At Interior Health, Every Person Matters.
Follow Us On Facebook
Stay up-to-date and connected by joining us on Facebook.
Login to your existing profile and check the status of your applications.
Interior Health Magazine
Learn more about us by reading our monthly magazine: @interiorhealth