CARDIAC SONOGRAPHERApply Now Job ID 1419799 Date posted 07/21/2020
Facility :PENTICTON REGIONAL HSPTL
Status :PERMANENT PART TIME (0.75 FTE)
A Permanent Part-Time Cardiac Medical Sonographer opportunity is currently available with the Penticton Regional Hospital in Penticton, BC; a family-friendly community with a unique combination of urban amenities and stunning natural surroundings.
The Penticton Regional Hospital (PRH) is a 155-bed Acute Care facility in the Okanagan Health Service Area and responsible for providing core medical and surgical specialty services to surrounding population of approximately 90,000 people. The David E. Kampe Tower opened April 28, 2019 and includes a new ambulatory care centre, operating rooms, 84 single patient room inpatient beds, Medical Imaging, a new medical device reprocessing unit and space for the UBC Faculty of Medicine Program. The next phase will include a renovation and expansion of the Emergency Department.
Interior Health offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes coverage for basic Medical Services, Dental Services, and Extended Health including Massage Therapist, Chiropractor, and Physiotherapist services, plus Life Insurance. In addition, a comprehensive Pension Plan is included for all permanent employees.
Be part of a dynamic team! Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others. Apply Today!
• Graduate of a recognized/accredited North American Program in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasonography).
• Current certification with Sonography Canada (formerly CARDUP) as required for the assigned practice area (i.e. Cardiac or Generalist and Cardiac) and/or current certification with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) as required for the assigned practice area (such as Cardiac).
• Eligible for membership with Sonography Canada and/or ARDMS.
• We invite applicants to self-identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.
• Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with the application process, job readiness, interview readiness or tips for resume and cover letter writing, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor.
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to cultivate a workforce rich in culture, experience and knowledge to ensure equitable health outcomes for all of the clients we serve. We are welcoming of all populations including our Aboriginal partners throughout the Interior Health Region. We are committed to increasing our Aboriginal representative workforce to build an engaged, culturally diverse organization focused on the goal of providing high quality, sustainable healthcare through an engaged workforce and healthy workplaces. We build inclusive, trusting and respectful relationships through our partnerships. At Interior Health, Every Person Matters.
Follow Us On Facebook
Stay up-to-date and connected by joining us on Facebook.
Login to your existing profile and check the status of your applications.
Interior Health Magazine
Learn more about us by reading our monthly magazine: @interiorhealth