STAFFING SERVICES SCHEDULING CLERKApply Now Job ID 1289310 Date posted 09/11/2019
Facility :KELOWNA CHSC
Status :RELIEF FULL TIME
The Community Health & Services Centre in Kelowna, BC is looking for a Relief Full Time Staffing Scheduling Clerk to join their team!
This position works within a customer-focused, team-oriented framework while performing staffing, scheduling and payroll clerical functions within a fully automated system, such as:
• Receives and processes requests for vacancy coverage,
• Allocates and calls in relief staff to fill vacancies,
• Reviews and audits timekeeping records,
• Investigates, determines and processes employee pay queries/adjustments
• Maintains records of staff - names, addresses, phone numbers, availability for work,
• Maintains staffing systems - current schedules, orientation schedules, casual rosters, seniority lists,
• Reception and clerical duties.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday and shift times are 08:00 to 16:00, 06:00 to 14:00, 07:00 to 15:00. This is a relief position until approximately March 6, 2020 or return of incumbent.
Come live, work and play where others only vacation. Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
• Grade 12,
• Three year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Ability to organize work.
• Ability to operate related equipment.
• Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
**Along with your CV (resume), Please submit your High School Diploma. Certificates/Diplomas/Transcripts must be from accredited Colleges/Universities.**
**ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.**
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to cultivate a workforce rich in culture, experience and knowledge to ensure equitable health outcomes for all of the clients we serve. We are welcoming of all populations including our Aboriginal partners throughout the Interior Health Region. We are committed to increasing our Aboriginal representative workforce to build an engaged, culturally diverse organization focused on the goal of providing high quality, sustainable healthcare through an engaged workforce and healthy workplaces. We build inclusive, trusting and respectful relationships through our partnerships. At Interior Health, Every Person Matters.
Follow Us On Facebook
Stay up-to-date and connected by joining us on Facebook.
Login to your existing profile and check the status of your applications.
Interior Health Magazine
Learn more about us by reading our monthly magazine: @interiorhealth