SERVICE MANAGEMENT PROCESS COORDINATORApply Now Job ID 1338574 Date posted 11/30/2019
Facility :KELOWNA WAREHOUSE (REIDS)
Status :PERMANENT FULL TIME
Interior Health is looking for two (2) permanent full time Service Management Process Coordinators to join our Information Management & Information Technology team in Kelowna!
About the Role:
Supporting the vision, values, purpose, and commitments of Interior Health, this position is responsible for operations and continuous improvement of the IH Service Management processes. Reporting to the Manager, IMIT Account and Service Management, the function is to coordinate and manage best practice processes from understanding industry standards and IH culture, to researching provincial standards (if any), collaborating provincially regarding process as well as implementation of new and improved processes within IH. The incumbent is also responsible for special projects assigned as capacity permits.
Some Key Duties may include:
• Performs day-to-day Change Management operations including: monitoring the effectiveness of the Change Management process; ensuring accurate, complete and timely updates for records assigned to resolver teams; chairing the Change Advisory Board meeting; and conducting post-change reviews.
• Performs day-to-day Incident Management operations including: monitoring the effectiveness of the Incident Management process; ensuring accurate, complete and timely updates for records assigned to resolver teams; and performing regular Incident Management reviews. Participates and supports the Major Incident Management process.
• Performs day-to-day Problem Management operations including: monitoring the effectiveness of the Problem Management process, ensuring accurate, complete and timely updates for records assigned to resolver teams; chairing all initial and final root cause analysis (RCA) meetings; and performing regular Problem Management reviews.
• Performs day-to-day Request Management operations including: monitoring the effectiveness of the Request Management process; documenting and maintaining request work flow documents; ensuring accurate, complete and timely updates for records assigned to resolver teams; and performing regular Request Management reviews.
• Performs day-to-day Configuration Management operations including: monitoring the effectiveness of the Configuration Management process, ensuring accurate, complete and timely updates for configuration items; and performing regular Configuration Management reviews.
• Performs day-to-day Knowledge Management operations including: monitoring the effectiveness of the Knowledge Management process; ensuring accurate, complete and timely updates for knowledge articles; and performing regular Knowledge Management reviews. Assists with the development of knowledge articles for IMIT Lines of Business, Technical Support Services and Service Desk in support of Knowledge Management.
• Assist in operations between IH, PHSA and outsourced service provider to ensure service levels are met, quality investigations and resulting action items are managed in a timely and professional manner and Client Satisfaction survey results are processed, actioned and reported.
• Working with other process managers and other process owners to identify, prioritize, and implement improvement opportunities for the processes.
• Provide training for all Service Management processes and systems.
• Responsible to update IT systems directly related to IMIT Service Management.
• Develops high-level metrics and/or reports to measure process effectiveness across all IMIT Service Management processes.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Surrounded by spectacular mountain scenery, the thriving city of Kelowna is situated on the eastern shores of Lake Okanagan in the south central region of British Columbia. It is the largest city in the area and boasts all of the amenities of a major centre including fine dining, unique shops and a vibrant arts and culture scene. Golfing, skiing, boating, swimming and camping are among the many recreational activities enjoyed by residents in the area.
Some of the Benefits of Joining Interior Health:
An attractive remuneration package in keeping with your qualifications and experience and excellent career prospects awaits the right candidate. In addition to a competitive wage, we offer a total compensation package! We have one of the best benefit package and pension plans in Canada. In addition to Medical, Dental and Extended Health coverage, we offer paid annual vacation starting at 4 weeks (20 days) up to a maximum of 7 weeks (35 days). We also offer an attractive (defined benefit) employee pension plan, disability and life insurance, and options for maternity &/or paternity leave top-up.
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today! Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Together, we create great workplaces....Be part of a dynamic team!
Education, Training, and Experience:
• Degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of experience and post-secondary education.
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Version 3 Foundation Certification or greater.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an ITIL process coordinator role.
• Experience managing large-scale third party service providers and vendors.
• Experience managing medium to large-scale complex projects crossing departments and organizations.
• Vested® Orientation is an asset.
• Healthcare experience is an asset.
• Technical writing experience is an asset.
• Adult education experience is an asset.
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to cultivate a workforce rich in culture, experience and knowledge to ensure equitable health outcomes for all of the clients we serve. We are welcoming of all populations including our Aboriginal partners throughout the Interior Health Region. We are committed to increasing our Aboriginal representative workforce to build an engaged, culturally diverse organization focused on the goal of providing high quality, sustainable healthcare through an engaged workforce and healthy workplaces. We build inclusive, trusting and respectful relationships through our partnerships. At Interior Health, Every Person Matters.
Follow Us On Facebook
Stay up-to-date and connected by joining us on Facebook.
Login to your existing profile and check the status of your applications.
Interior Health Magazine
Learn more about us by reading our monthly magazine: @interiorhealth