Senior Data Warehouse ArchitectApply Now Job ID 1568333 Date posted 06/29/2021
Facility :KELOWNA CHSC
Status :PERMANENT FULL TIME
We are looking for a permanent full time Senior Data Warehouse Architect to join our Information Management Information Technology (IMIT) team in Kelowna!
About the Role:
As the Senior Date Warehouse Architect, you will develop, test, implement and maintain the Enterprise Data Warehouse environment which supports report development, decision support system and business intelligence throughout Interior Health according to established policies, procedures and standards.
Some Key Duties may include:
• Develops, Implements, and Maintains data models and database designs by following best practices to build complex data warehouses, data marts.
• Develops, Implements, and Maintains data Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes between complex IH wide operational systems and the Data Warehouse.
• Optimize data access and data loading techniques by analyzing queries involved to facilitate timely information to the customers.
• Development, implementation and maintenance of information analytics data structures to support Report Development and Business Intelligence department.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Surrounded by spectacular mountain scenery, the thriving city of Kelowna is situated on the eastern shores of Lake Okanagan in the south central region of British Columbia. It is the largest city in the area and boasts all of the amenities of a major centre including fine dining, unique shops and a vibrant arts and culture scene. Wine tours, golfing, skiing, boating, swimming and camping are among the many recreational activities enjoyed by residents here.
Some of the Benefits of Joining Interior Health:
• A work environment conducive to growth and development of strong technical skills
• Continuous educational opportunities
• Interdisciplinary environments where patients are at the centre of care
• 100 percent employer paid comprehensive benefits’ package and pension plan
• A balanced lifestyle that allows you to maintain the quality of life you desire.
• Employee Psychological and social support: “Interior Health is a workplace where there is effective leadership that support s employees so that they know what they need to do, how their work contributes to the organization, and whether there are impending changes.”
If you are looking for a position that allows you to truly make an impact in health care delivery this is the position for you. With ongoing training and networking opportunities throughout the province this is an amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level. Apply today!
Education, Training & Experience:
• Graduation from a recognized degree or diploma program in Computer Science.
• Three years' recent, related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. i.e. (Data models and database designs; extract, transform and load (ETL) processes; information analytics data structure; SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to cultivate a workforce rich in culture, experience and knowledge to ensure equitable health outcomes for all of the clients we serve. We are welcoming of all populations including our Aboriginal partners throughout the Interior Health Region. We are committed to increasing our Aboriginal representative workforce to build an engaged, culturally diverse organization focused on the goal of providing high quality, sustainable healthcare through an engaged workforce and healthy workplaces. We build inclusive, trusting and respectful relationships through our partnerships. At Interior Health, Every Person Matters.