Patient Registration ReceptionistApply Now Job ID 1581076 Date posted 09/15/2021
Facility :KELOWNA GENERAL HOSPITAL
Status :PROJECT POSITION FULL TIME
Kelowna General Hospital is looking for a Project Full Time Patient Registration Receptionist to join their team! Apply today!
When you apply, please ensure you include the following documentation for your application to be considered:
• A current Typing Test 50 wpm or greater completed within past 48 months from a recognized institution, (ON-LINE TESTS NOT ACCEPTED);
• Your High School Diploma
• Your Resume indicating one year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
• Certificates/Diplomas/Transcripts must be from accredited Schools/Colleges/Universities.
This position performs a variety of clerical duties such as:
• Patient registration,
• Booking outpatient appointments,
• Pulling and assembling charts,
• Reception duties,
• Cashier functions and journal entry (general ledger accounting test to be done in-house).
Hours of Work: Rotating days, 06:00 to 14:00, 11:00 to 19:00, 11:00 to 19:13, 15:47 to 00:00, 16:00 to 00:00
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 - 37.5 hours per week.
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 12, Plus
• One year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Completion of a Typing Test 50 wpm or greater, dated within the past 48 months and must be issued from a valid institution only. (ON-LINE TESTS NOT ACCEPTED)
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to keyboard at 50 wpm
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
• Ability to organize work.
• Ability to operate related equipment.
**ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.**
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to cultivate a workforce rich in culture, experience and knowledge to ensure equitable health outcomes for all of the clients we serve. We are welcoming of all populations including our Aboriginal partners throughout the Interior Health Region. We are committed to increasing our Aboriginal representative workforce to build an engaged, culturally diverse organization focused on the goal of providing high quality, sustainable healthcare through an engaged workforce and healthy workplaces. We build inclusive, trusting and respectful relationships through our partnerships. At Interior Health, Every Person Matters.