Clinical Informatics Analyst Iii (Telehealth Analyst)Apply Now Job ID 1554769 Date posted 07/13/2021
Facility :CORPORATE OFFICE
Status :PROJECT POSITION FULL TIME
Do you have IT experience in a healthcare setting and an understanding of project management methodology? Interior Health is currently recruiting for a project full time Clinical Informatics Analyst III (Telehealth Analyst) to be based out of our office in downtown Kelowna and we could be looking for you! This project full time position is until March 31, 2023.
The Clinical Informatics Analyst III (Telehealth Analyst) evaluates, plans, implements, tests, maintains, and supports complex, integrated information systems which support clinical and health information needs throughout Interior Health. The Clinical Informatics Analyst III will act as project leader for smaller scale projects. This position provides consultative support and training to regional users of software applications.
SOME TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Undertakes complex and integrated clinical and health information systems projects from preliminary analysis to post implementation review.
• Acts as a liaison with members of the assigned areas/departments, care providers and vendors to trouble shoot problems, assess priority, research and evaluate alternatives and implement recommendations.
• Configures, tests, supports and maintains complex and/or large-scale applications that are integrated across multiple departments and throughout Interior Health.
• Develops proposals for modification and/or enhancement of complex vendor applications and liaises with vendors to oversee installation, testing, problem resolution/debugging of program coding.
• Designs, develops, implements and evaluates computerized dictionaries, databases and reports using vendor software applications.
• Plans, implements and evaluates educational training programs and provides related training to meet the learning needs of users within the areas/departments with respect to a) education of new users and b) the continuing education of users regarding system upgrades and new technology.
• Provides informational input and expertise during acquisition of products and services and during development of department project plans, project priorities and tactical plans as required.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Along with a competitive salary, your total compensation package may include vacation, health care and dental benefits, and contributions toward your retirement pension. As a member of the Interior Health (IH) team, you will have access to services and benefits that can help you get the most out of work while maintaining a balanced lifestyle. Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
Come and join our team….Come live, work and play where others only vacation. Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Education, Training and Experience:
Graduation from a recognized degree or diploma program in Computer Science plus three years' recent, related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Ability to deal with others effectively.
Ability to organize work.
Ability to operate related equipment.
Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to cultivate a workforce rich in culture, experience and knowledge to ensure equitable health outcomes for all of the clients we serve. We are welcoming of all populations including our Aboriginal partners throughout the Interior Health Region. We are committed to increasing our Aboriginal representative workforce to build an engaged, culturally diverse organization focused on the goal of providing high quality, sustainable healthcare through an engaged workforce and healthy workplaces. We build inclusive, trusting and respectful relationships through our partnerships. At Interior Health, Every Person Matters.