CHANGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTApply Now Job ID 1186407 Date posted 12/08/2018
Facility :CORPORATE OFFICE
Status :PERMANENT FULL TIME
Are you a people focused, team player with strong experience in Change Management? We have an exciting opportunity for a Change Management Consultant to join our team in Kelowna, BC!
The Change Management Consultant provides specialized skills to support the successful execution of Interior Health’s Change Initiatives. The Consultant interacts with Senior Leadership Teams, Portfolios, Programs, and Operational and Corporate Support Leaders.
• identifies and supports change initiatives which help move the organization towards its overall vision and goals.
• supports leadership capacity building on an individual and team basis.
• support strategic and tactical planning and the development of structured change management plans.
• facilitates learning, team development, and coaching.
• analyzes the impact of change and develop strategies for integration, human resource impacts, performance improvement, and communications to mitigate these impacts.
• supports the adoption of best practice by researching innovations in change management theory, process, tool development, and implementation.
• integrates strong change management planning and execution with Project Management and Communications & Public Engagement Portfolio planning.
Work is unstructured and requires creativity in problem solving and decision-making. Successful outcomes require the Consultant to work independently and in partnership with various teams across Interior Health (IH).
Education, Training, and Experience
• A Master’s degree in Health or Business Administration, Leadership, or Organizational Development or the equivalent.
• At least five to seven years of related experience in change management, project management, or organizational development.
• Supplementary education and/or certification in change management are assets.
Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrated ability to think critically, conceptualize issues, and systemically address them.
• Demonstrated ability to cultivate and work with a variety of teams.
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptive to continuous change.
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously to initiate and manage consulting workload in a client-centered environment that includes high volume, frequent interruptions, multiple tasks, and shifting priorities and deadlines.
• Commitment to client satisfaction and client focus. Ability to see situations from clients’ points of view and understand implications.
• Able to take initiative and identify best outcome resolutions for clients.
• Knowledge of adult education principles and learning practices within a large, complex environment.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills; capable of developing/building working relationships with all levels of management, peers, and clients.
• Ability to multi-task and demonstrate flexibility and adaptability for changing needs/priorities.
• Superior written and verbal communication abilities and independent problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
• Ability to independently solve problems and make decisions within the scope of the position.
• Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to cultivate a workforce rich in culture, experience and knowledge to ensure equitable health outcomes for all of the clients we serve. We are welcoming of all populations including our Aboriginal partners throughout the Interior Health Region. We are committed to increasing our Aboriginal representative workforce to build an engaged, culturally diverse organization focused on the goal of providing high quality, sustainable healthcare through an engaged workforce and healthy workplaces. We build inclusive, trusting and respectful relationships through our partnerships. At Interior Health, Every Person Matters.
Follow Us On Facebook
Stay up-to-date and connected by joining us on Facebook.
Login to your existing profile and check the status of your applications.
Interior Health Magazine
Learn more about us by reading our monthly magazine: @interiorhealth