BUSINESS ANALYSTApply Now Job ID 1418069 Date posted 07/03/2020
Facility :KELOWNA CHSC
Status :PERMANENT FULL TIME
Interior Health is looking for a permanent full time Business Analyst to join our team in at the Community Health Service Centre in Kelowna, B.C. If you love a fast-paced environment and want to work for a fantastic organization, this is the position for you. We are looking for someone that is flexible, willing to learn new things and have interest in health care and public service…Apply today!
About the Role:
The Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring a strong integration of information and issue management between both the planning and reporting aspects of financial services. The Business Analyst will coordinate an effective forecasting mechanism to assist Senior Executives’ ability to adjust and commit resources toward organizational priorities and will coordinate capital equipment, capital improvement, and maintenance improvement requests.
This position will be supporting the financial aspect of the Information Management Information Technology (IMIT) portfolio. The successful applicant will provide support to other areas such as Lab, Pharmacy, Medical Imaging and the Pandemic Response.
Some Key Duties may include:
• Responsible for gathering financial and statistical information for analysis and distribution.
• Coordinates data for use in the regular reporting cycle and forecasting tools.
• Prepares ad hoc reports and assists in the development of new reports to meet the changing needs of the organization.
• Reviews plans for allocating resources and budget recommendations prepared by others and adjusts the budget accordingly.
• Reconciles data to ensure accuracy.
• Coordinates capital planning documents and prepares capital monitoring reports.
• Provides input on new and existing policies and processes in conjunction with Business Consultants and makes recommendations to the Director, Business Support and clients on issues that relate to both strategic and day-to-day operations of IH.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Some of the Benefits of Joining Interior Health:
An attractive remuneration package in keeping with your qualifications and experience and excellent career prospects awaits the right candidate. In addition to a competitive wage, we offer a total compensation package! We have one of the best benefit package and pension plans in Canada. In addition to Medical, Dental and Extended Health coverage, we offer paid annual vacation starting at 4 weeks (20 days) up to a maximum of 7 weeks (35 days). We also offer an attractive defined employee pension plan, disability and life insurance, and options for maternity &/or paternity leave top-up.
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Education, Training, and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree and/or a CPA, other relevant designation, or currently working towards completion.
• One to three years of experience relevant to the duties of this position.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to cultivate a workforce rich in culture, experience and knowledge to ensure equitable health outcomes for all of the clients we serve. We are welcoming of all populations including our Aboriginal partners throughout the Interior Health Region. We are committed to increasing our Aboriginal representative workforce to build an engaged, culturally diverse organization focused on the goal of providing high quality, sustainable healthcare through an engaged workforce and healthy workplaces. We build inclusive, trusting and respectful relationships through our partnerships. At Interior Health, Every Person Matters.
Follow Us On Facebook
Stay up-to-date and connected by joining us on Facebook.
Login to your existing profile and check the status of your applications.
Interior Health Magazine
Learn more about us by reading our monthly magazine: @interiorhealth