Access Team AnalystApply Now Job ID 1579485 Date posted 07/27/2021
Facility :CORPORATE OFFICE
Status :RELIEF FULL TIME
Interior Health is seeking a relief full time Access Team Analyst to join the Information Management Information Technology team in Kelowna, B.C. This relief is until August 22, 2022 or return of the incumbent.
The Access Team Analyst performs a variety of duties to ensure the provision of effective maintenance and support of information system access throughout Interior Health according to established policies, procedures and standards.
Some typical duties and responsibilities for this position are:
• The Access Team Analyst processes requests for access to the information systems throughout Interior Health by performing duties such as gathering required information from users and clinical/business analysts and troubleshooting access issues.
• Provides support of system access for both internal and external customers by gathering details of problems encountered, analyzing, investigating, and documenting the issues and providing a timely resolution.
• In accordance with established procedures reviews and processes External User Access and Service Provider Access requests to ensure access compliance criteria are met, and if not, liaises with appropriate individuals to resolve issues.
• Assists other Access Team Analysts, Coordinator, or Manager in developing educational training requirements; provides related training to meet the learning needs of new Access Team staff and users in accordance with established policies, procedures and standards.
• Participates in continuous quality improvement activities by performing duties such as providing input/feedback to the Manager (or designate) on work procedures and opportunities for process improvement.
• Assists with orienting new staff by performing duties such as demonstrating work procedures, and demonstrating use of office equipment/systems.
• Performing other related duties as assigned.
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others
Education, Training and Experience:
Grade 12, graduation from a recognized degree or diploma program in computer programming or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to cultivate a workforce rich in culture, experience and knowledge to ensure equitable health outcomes for all of the clients we serve. We are welcoming of all populations including our Aboriginal partners throughout the Interior Health Region. We are committed to increasing our Aboriginal representative workforce to build an engaged, culturally diverse organization focused on the goal of providing high quality, sustainable healthcare through an engaged workforce and healthy workplaces. We build inclusive, trusting and respectful relationships through our partnerships. At Interior Health, Every Person Matters.