STAFFING SERVICES SCHEDULING CLERKApply Now Job ID 1545484 Date posted 05/04/2021
Facility :ROYAL INLAND HOSPITAL
Royal Inland Hospital in Kamloops, BC is looking for a Casual Staffing Scheduling Clerk to join their team! If you have graduated from Grade 12 and have three year's recent experience....Apply today!
This position works within a customer-focused, team-oriented framework while performing staffing, scheduling and payroll clerical functions within a fully automated system, such as:
• Receives and processes requests for vacancy coverage,
• Allocates and calls in relief staff to fill vacancies,
• Reviews and audits timekeeping records,
• Investigates, determines and processes employee pay queries/adjustments
• Maintains records of staff - names, addresses, phone numbers, availability for work,
• Maintains staffing systems - current schedules, orientation schedules, casual rosters, seniority lists,
• Reception and clerical duties.
Hours of work: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights – 05:00 to 13:00, 13:30 to 21:30, 21:30 to 05:30.
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 - 37.5 hours per week.
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces.....Be part of a dynamic team!
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 12,
• Three year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Ability to organize work.
• Ability to operate related equipment.
• Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
We invite applicants to self-identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes. Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with the application process, job readiness, interview readiness or tips for resume and cover letter writing, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor.
**ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.**
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to cultivate a workforce rich in culture, experience and knowledge to ensure equitable health outcomes for all of the clients we serve. We are welcoming of all populations including our Aboriginal partners throughout the Interior Health Region. We are committed to increasing our Aboriginal representative workforce to build an engaged, culturally diverse organization focused on the goal of providing high quality, sustainable healthcare through an engaged workforce and healthy workplaces. We build inclusive, trusting and respectful relationships through our partnerships. At Interior Health, Every Person Matters.