Physiotherapist | Home Health CareApply Now Job ID 1608722 Date posted 10/08/2021
Facility :THOMPSON PARK MALL
Status :RELIEF PART TIME (0.60 FTE)
Interior Health Physiotherapists work independently and collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary rehabilitation team providing physiotherapy services and in guiding work direction to rehabilitation assistant(s). We have a relief, part-time opening available.
This position will provide coverage until February 2023, or the return of incumbent. We offer an exceptional employer-paid benefits package, recognition of previous experience in determining starting salary, and generous vacation entitlement after your first year of employment.
What Will You Work On?
• Physiotherapy assessments of home health clients presenting with a wide range of diagnoses.
• Work collaboratively with the home health team to determine a treatment care plan.
How Will You Create Impact?
• Work with the acute care and residential (short stay bed) teams to optimize access and flow across the healthcare continuum for these clients.
• Align with the Ministry of Health goal of maintaining clients at home with the support they need.
How Will We Help You Grow?
• Support and knowledge sharing from an established interdisciplinary team.
• Be part of the Home Health transformational work to ensure a team based care approach for each home health client.
• Numerous educational opportunities are available as part of this transformation work.
Who Are We Looking For?
• A Physiotherapist that is a team player and open to change and learning opportunities.
• Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC).
• Valid Driver’s License.
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to cultivate a workforce rich in culture, experience and knowledge to ensure equitable health outcomes for all of the clients we serve. We are welcoming of all populations including our Aboriginal partners throughout the Interior Health Region. We are committed to increasing our Aboriginal representative workforce to build an engaged, culturally diverse organization focused on the goal of providing high quality, sustainable healthcare through an engaged workforce and healthy workplaces. We build inclusive, trusting and respectful relationships through our partnerships.