MANAGER, CLINICAL OPERATIONS (PARR/DCS/PSS)Apply Now Job ID 1398533 Date posted 05/06/2020
Facility :ROYAL INLAND HOSPITAL
Status :PERMANENT FULL TIME
Interior Health is looking for a permanent full time Manager, Clinical Operations to join our dynamic team at the Royal Inland Hospital (RIH) in Kamloops, B.C.!
This position provides leadership to the RIH PARR/DCS/PSS department and is accountable for ensuring excellence in the provision of patient centered care within the defined clinical areas.
The Manager, Clinical Operations provides leadership and direction for the operations, management, utilization, risk management, and quality improvement within the assigned clinical areas, and applies management theory and concepts to leading, staffing, monitoring, evaluating, and data gathering including the development of relevant outcome measures pertinent to the clinical areas.
The Manager, Clinical Operations is accountable for: efficient, effective utilization of approved physical, financial, and human resources; guiding and coordinating activities of the clinical areas in accordance with professional standards; supporting the goals and strategic direction of Interior Health.
Some of the Benefits of Joining Interior Health:
• An attractive remuneration package in keeping with your qualifications and experience and excellent career prospects awaits the right candidate.
• A total compensation package! We have one of the best benefit package and pension plans in Canada. In addition to Medical, Dental and Extended Health coverage, we offer paid annual vacation starting at 4 weeks (20 days) up to a maximum of 7 weeks (35 days).
• An attractive (defined benefit) employee pension plan, disability and life insurance, and options for maternity &/or paternity leave top-up.
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today! Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Together, we create great workplaces….Interior Health… Where every person matters!
Community Profile: Kamloops is located in a scenic valley in BC’s Thompson Okanagan Region at the junction of the North and South Thompson Rivers. It is British Columbia’s third largest city. Residents of this dynamic and growing community enjoy a unique combination of urban amenities and stunning natural surroundings. Kamloops boasts a Wild West history that includes the fur trade, the gold rush, and cattle ranching. Recreational amenities include everything from an art gallery and museum to several golf courses and numerous parks. Fishing, water sports, skiing, and mountain biking are among the numerous leisure pursuits enjoyed by residents.
• Bachelor’s Degree in nursing, health sciences, or related field.
• Seven to ten years recent, related clinical experience, including three years in a leadership role.
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Current registration with the relevant professional college or association preferred
• Experience in the Surgical, Perioperative, or PARR environment is preferred.
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to cultivate a workforce rich in culture, experience and knowledge to ensure equitable health outcomes for all of the clients we serve. We are welcoming of all populations including our Aboriginal partners throughout the Interior Health Region. We are committed to increasing our Aboriginal representative workforce to build an engaged, culturally diverse organization focused on the goal of providing high quality, sustainable healthcare through an engaged workforce and healthy workplaces. We build inclusive, trusting and respectful relationships through our partnerships. At Interior Health, Every Person Matters.
Follow Us On Facebook
Stay up-to-date and connected by joining us on Facebook.
Login to your existing profile and check the status of your applications.
Interior Health Magazine
Learn more about us by reading our monthly magazine: @interiorhealth