HOME SUPPORT SCHEDULERApply Now Job ID 1336847 Date posted 12/02/2019
Facility :THOMPSON PARK MALL
Thompson Park Mall is looking for casual Home Support Scheduler - if you hold an Office Administration Certificate, plus two year's recent experience and a current Typing TEST 40 wpm or greater....Apply today!
The Home Support Scheduler is responsible for developing and coordinating home support service schedules. Duties may include:
• Receiving service referrals and changes;
• Reviewing client needs and matches Community Health Workers based on suitability, geographic location, and skills required;
• Schedules, monitors, maintains and adjusts Community Health Worker’s schedules and client appointments;
• Confirms completion of client service to referral clinician;
Hours of work:
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 - 37.5 hours per week.
Come live, work and play where others only vacation. Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Spectacular landscapes, Kamloops is home to an incredibly diverse landscape of sagebrush-covered hills, ravines, wide open grasslands, rugged mountains, forested valleys and pristine lakes. Summer offers fishing, kayaking, rafting, hiking, horseback riding, camping, award winning mountain biking and the Tobiano golf course is ranked as one of Canada’s best. Winter brings the opportunity for cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, dog sledding, and ice-skating, or just 45 minutes out of town; Sun Peaks Four Season Resort offers the best skiing and snowboarding in the area. With over 2,000 hours of sunshine each year, this city offers everything you'd want in an urban centre while still providing the small town relaxed lifestyle.
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces. Interior Health has been named one of BC’s Top Employers for 2016! This special designation recognizes the BC employers that lead their industries in offering exceptional places to work....Be part of a dynamic team!
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
• We invite applicants to self-identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.
• Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with the application process, job readiness, interview readiness or tips for resume and cover letter writing, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor.
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 12,
• Graduation from a recognized Office Administration Program, plus
• Two year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Completion of a Typing Test 40 wpm or greater, dated within the past 24 months and must be issued from a valid institution only. (ON-LINE TESTS NOT ACCEPTED)
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to type 40 wpm
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Ability to operate scheduling and database software in a windows environment
• Ability to communicate effectively to clients and families, community health workers and all members of the health care team
• Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
• Knowledge of general office procedures
• Ability to manage a high volume of work and manage several tasks at once
• Ability to analyze and resolve problems
• Ability to operate related equipment
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
*Along with your CV (resume), Please upload All Certificates/Diplomas &/or Transcripts that prove you can meet our Education and Skills & Abilities REQUIREMENT. Upload a TYPING TEST (min. 40 wpm within the PAST 24 MONTHS) from a recognized institution. Certificates/Diplomas/Transcripts must be from an accredited College/University.*
**ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.**
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to cultivate a workforce rich in culture, experience and knowledge to ensure equitable health outcomes for all of the clients we serve. We are welcoming of all populations including our Aboriginal partners throughout the Interior Health Region. We are committed to increasing our Aboriginal representative workforce to build an engaged, culturally diverse organization focused on the goal of providing high quality, sustainable healthcare through an engaged workforce and healthy workplaces. We build inclusive, trusting and respectful relationships through our partnerships. At Interior Health, Every Person Matters.
Follow Us On Facebook
Stay up-to-date and connected by joining us on Facebook.
Login to your existing profile and check the status of your applications.
Interior Health Magazine
Learn more about us by reading our monthly magazine: @interiorhealth