PHYSIOTHERAPIST – LONG TERM CAREApply Now Job ID 1083340 Date posted 02/27/2018
Community :GRAND FORKS
Facility :HARDY VIEW LODGE
Status :PERMANENT PART TIME (0.20 FTE)
Discover a history rich land set in a landscape of natural wonders!
Ideal for the outdoor enthusiast, Grand Forks, BC, offers endless recreational opportunities! Whether up for adventure or a leisurely stroll down beautiful tree-lined streets there is something for everyone. We are looking for a Physiotherapist who wants to work a few days a week in diverse care settings (i.e. acute care, long term care and home health services) while seeking freedom to explore what this amazing community has to offer. No day will be the same while at work or at play!
Part time 0.40 FTE – Boundary Hospital (Competition 1081332)
Practice in a Community hospital that offers surgical, inpatient and emergency services. Boundary District Hospital has adopted and is committed to Patient and Family Centred Care. This model of care delivery includes our patients, their families and significant others as being partners in care.
~ Two days of Work per week: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Hardy View Lodge (Competition 1083340)
Hardy View Lodge is an 80 bed facility that embodies a resident-centered philosophy designed to support clients’ choices, helping people function at their highest level, and providing the best quality of life possible.
~ One day of Work per week: Fridays
Interior Health offers excellent benefits!
• Recognition of previous experience in determining salary
• Generous vacation entitlement
• Excellent Extended Health & Dental plan
• Pension Plan
• Relocation allowance for eligible applicants
• A learning environment conducive to supporting skill development and ongoing education
Join our Interior Health team as we set new standards of excellence in the delivery of health services in the province of BC! Every Person Matters with Interior Health!
What makes people settle down in Grand Forks, BC?
A delightful community home filled with beautiful tree lined streets and heritage homes. It’s downtown core and bustling city centre offers quaint cafes, galleries and the historical city hall. Grand Forks boasts distinct four seasons living with recreational activities to match. Grand Forks is a perfect backdrop for families and retirees with a strong commitment to healthy living, affordability and great quality of life. Grand Forks is the hub of the Boundary Region located between the Okanagan Valley and Kootenay Region. The community is surrounded by fresh, pristine water from the Granby and Kettle Rivers and nestled in a unique, breathtaking East to West running valley. Come and explore beautiful Grand Forks, BC!
Things to do:
• Boundary Trials Guide and Maps (hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, touring)
• Grand Forks ATV Club
• Grand Forks Community Trails Society (Kettle River Heritage Trail)
• Gladstone Provincial Park (Texas Creek campground, swimming, fishing, rock climbing, spectacular views, water skiing, biking and more)
• Jewel Lake Provincial Park (Jewel Lake campground, swimming, water skiing, hiking, rock climbing, scuba diving, site seeing, and more)
• Trans Canada Trail
• Christina Lake (boating, swimming, canoeing, fishing, kayaking, scuba diving and much, much more)
• Golf at Christina Lake Golf Club and Kettle Valley Golf Club
Contact Recruiter Carrie Desjarlais for additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC).
• Willingness to relocate to Grand Forks, BC.
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to cultivate a workforce rich in culture, experience and knowledge to ensure equitable health outcomes for all of the clients we serve. We are welcoming of all populations including our Aboriginal partners throughout the Interior Health Region. We are committed to increasing our Aboriginal representative workforce to build an engaged, culturally diverse organization focused on the goal of providing high quality, sustainable healthcare through an engaged workforce and healthy workplaces. We build inclusive, trusting and respectful relationships through our partnerships. At Interior Health, Every Person Matters.
Follow Us On Facebook
Stay up-to-date and connected by joining us on Facebook.
Login to your existing profile and check the status of your applications.
Interior Health Magazine
Learn more about us by reading our monthly magazine: @interiorhealth