CLERK / RECEPTIONISTApply Now Job ID 1446961 Date posted 09/24/2020
Facility :DURAND MANOR
Durand Manor in Golden, BC is looking for a casual Clerk / Receptionist to join their team! Apply today!
When you apply, please ensure you include the following documentation for your application to be considered:
• A current Typing Test 50 wpm or greater completed within past 48 months from a recognized institution, (ON-LINE TESTS NOT ACCEPTED);
• Your Resume indicating one year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
This position performs a variety of receptionist and administrative such as:
• Reception duties;
• Patient registration;
• Schedules and confirms appointments, books rooms for meetings and assessments;
• Maintains information on admissions, discharges and follow up of clients, residents and/or families;
• Data entry and types a variety of documents - memorandums, letters, minutes and statistical tables;
• Cashier functions and journal entry, inputting charges/payments against trust/comfort accounts into GoldCare system;
• Clerical duties – sets up and maintains filling systems, distributes mail, arranges meetings, assists with timekeeping and shift coverage and maintains inventory.
Hours of work: Rotating Days – 09:00 to 13:00.
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 - 37.5 hours per week.
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces....Be part of a dynamic team!
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 12, Plus
• One year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Completion of a Typing Test 50 wpm or greater, dated within the past 48 months and must be issued from a valid institution only. (ON-LINE TESTS NOT ACCEPTED, MUST BE MINIMUM 5 MINUTES IN LENGTH)
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to keyboard at 50 wpm
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work effectively with others.
• Ability to organize work.
• Ability to operate related equipment.
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with the application process, job readiness, interview readiness or tips for resume and cover letter writing, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor.
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to cultivate a workforce rich in culture, experience and knowledge to ensure equitable health outcomes for all of the clients we serve. We are welcoming of all populations including our Aboriginal partners throughout the Interior Health Region. We are committed to increasing our Aboriginal representative workforce to build an engaged, culturally diverse organization focused on the goal of providing high quality, sustainable healthcare through an engaged workforce and healthy workplaces. We build inclusive, trusting and respectful relationships through our partnerships. At Interior Health, Every Person Matters.
Follow Us On Facebook
Stay up-to-date and connected by joining us on Facebook.
Login to your existing profile and check the status of your applications.
Interior Health News
Learn more about News@IH by reading our online blog.