HOME SUPPORT SCHEDULERApply Now Job ID 1335504 Date posted 12/02/2019
Facility :CASTLEGAR DIST HLTH CTR
Status :RELIEF PART TIME (0.44 FTE)
Castlegar District Health Centre is looking for a relief Part Time (33 hours biweekly) Home Support Scheduler - if you hold an Office Administration Certificate, plus two year's recent experience and a current typing test of 30 wpm or greater....Apply today!
Typical duties may include:
• Receiving service referrals and changes;
• Reviewing client needs and matches Community Health Workers based on suitability, geographic location, and skills required;
• Schedules, monitors, maintains and adjusts Community Health Worker’s schedules and client appointments;
• Confirms completion of client service to referral clinician;
Hours of work: Friday - Monday, 06:30 to 14:30
Come live, work and play where others only vacation. Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 12,
• Graduation from a recognized Office Administration Program, plus
• Two year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Completion of a Typing Test 30 wpm or greater, dated within the past 48 months and must be issued from a valid institution only. (ON-LINE TESTS NOT ACCEPTED)
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to type 30 wpm
• Ability to operate scheduling and database software in a windows environment
• Ability to communicate effectively to clients and families, community health workers and all members of the health care team
• Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
• Knowledge of general office procedures
• Ability to manage a high volume of work and manage several tasks at once
• Ability to analyze and resolve problems
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Ability to operate related equipment
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to cultivate a workforce rich in culture, experience and knowledge to ensure equitable health outcomes for all of the clients we serve. We are welcoming of all populations including our Aboriginal partners throughout the Interior Health Region. We are committed to increasing our Aboriginal representative workforce to build an engaged, culturally diverse organization focused on the goal of providing high quality, sustainable healthcare through an engaged workforce and healthy workplaces. We build inclusive, trusting and respectful relationships through our partnerships. At Interior Health, Every Person Matters.
Follow Us On Facebook
Stay up-to-date and connected by joining us on Facebook.
Login to your existing profile and check the status of your applications.
Interior Health Magazine
Learn more about us by reading our monthly magazine: @interiorhealth