CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – LOOK HEREApply Now Job ID 1201599 Date posted 12/22/2018
Hear what our managers are saying:
“Opportunity to gain experience in a wide variety of service delivery areas.”
“Our patient populations are diverse and include medical, neurological, orthopedic, geriatric and some pediatric. A great team that supports each other and works collaboratively for best patient outcomes.”
“We have an excellent team of physiotherapists & rehabilitation assistants delivering care across the continuum: acute, community, long term care, short stay care, and specialty programs.”
“If you like great variety, to think on your toes, and to work with a great multi-disciplinary team, you will fit in and enjoy working here.”
“We have autonomy over our caseloads and exist as part of the larger health care team. The opportunities for program leading and developing for prevention and management of chronic disease attract innovative and active Therapists.”
“A variety of experienced physiotherapists and rehab assistants available for new graduates to learn from, and a variety of positions with different rotation options that can suit active lifestyles.”
Interior Health makes a great employer and offers excellent benefits:
• Recognition of previous experience in determining salary
• Relocation Assistance for eligible positions
• Generous vacation entitlement
• Excellent Extended Health & Dental plan for you and your immediate family members
• Pension Plan and Life Insurance
• A learning environment conducive to supporting skill development and ongoing education
• Greater career options with opportunities for mentorship
• Access to medical rounds
• If you work in rural communities with some element of paediatrics you are eligible to have your BC Student Loan forgiven
Interior Health is a publically funded health authority in the Southern Interior of BC. We serve a large geographic area covering almost 215-thousand square kilometres that includes larger cities such as Kelowna, Kamloops, Cranbrook, Penticton and Vernon, and a multitude of rural and remote communities.
What makes the BC Southern Interior an attractive place to settle down?
• A BC Top Employer! We are looking for Physiotherapists who want to make a difference. We hire for a variety of Physiotherapist positions, whether a new MSc Physical Therapy grad or seasoned Therapist. Opportunities are available in acute, community, primary, and long-term care to support our clients’ needs. Positions are Full Time, Part Time, Temporary, or Casual.
• Location, Location, Location! Our uniqueness is in who we are and where we are. Our geographical location offers the choice of an active urban lifestyle or quiet rural setting. Visitors and residents are drawn to the scenic beauty of the area and for the world-class recreational activities, strong cultural presence and the abundance of sunshine, beaches, vineyards, orchards, lakes and rivers, and the majestic Rocky Mountains.
We invite you to discover the rewards and career satisfaction that our growing organization has to offer you. Contact Recruiter Carrie Desjarlais to apply or for further information on current employment opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC).
• Willingness to live, work and play in one of the adventurous, beautiful communities the BC Southern Interior has to offer.
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to cultivate a workforce rich in culture, experience and knowledge to ensure equitable health outcomes for all of the clients we serve. We are welcoming of all populations including our Aboriginal partners throughout the Interior Health Region. We are committed to increasing our Aboriginal representative workforce to build an engaged, culturally diverse organization focused on the goal of providing high quality, sustainable healthcare through an engaged workforce and healthy workplaces. We build inclusive, trusting and respectful relationships through our partnerships. At Interior Health, Every Person Matters.
Follow Us On Facebook
Stay up-to-date and connected by joining us on Facebook.
Login to your existing profile and check the status of your applications.
Interior Health Magazine
Learn more about us by reading our monthly magazine: @interiorhealth