A+ Multiple Opportunities For Operating Room Registered NursesApply Now Job ID 1438704 Date posted 04/29/2021
Status :PERMANENT FULL TIME
Are you an Operating Room RN with attention to detail and effective communication skills? Is your calling to care for pre-operative, operative, and post-operative patients?
Interior Health is inviting applications from Operating Room RNs for immediate employment openings.
Our locations include:
• Penticton Regional Hospital | Penticton BC
• Kelowna General Hospital | Kelowna BC
• Vernon Jubilee Hospital | Vernon BC
• Royal Inland Hospital | Kamloops BC
• Cariboo Memorial Hospital | Williams Lake BC
• Shuswap Lake General Hospital | Salmon Arm BC
• Kootenay Boundary Regional Hospital | Trail BC
• Kootenay Lake Hospital | Nelson BC
• Elk Valley Hospital | Fernie BC
• East Kootenay Regional Hospital | Cranbrook BC
• Creston Valley Hospital | Creston BC
Employment Openings: Regular Full-time, Regular Part-time, Temporary and Casual positions are available.
Schedule: Rotating Days of Work | Evening Shifts require on-call | Some worksites with Night shifts.
Benefits: We offer an exceptional employer-paid benefits package, pension plan, and generous vacation entitlement after the first year of employment. Relocation Allowance package may be offered with position.
At Interior Health you will find a seasoned, supportive and cohesive teams that will allow you to challenge yourself professionally while enjoying all the personal pursuits available to you within this fantastic community and world renowned vacation destination.
Interior Health is proud to be recognized as one of BCs Top 100 Employers. Part of what makes working for Interior Health so unique is who we are and where we are. We work together as a team and strive to provide the safest, highest quality care possible. Every employee is part of this, from the professionals on the front line to the extensive network behind the scenes.
Connect with Recruiter at Carrie.Desjarlais@interiorhealth.ca.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Experience, Education and Training:
• Graduation from an approved School of Nursing with current practicing registration with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
• Advanced preparation in the clinical specialty of Perioperative Nursing.
• One year recent related clinical experience in the assigned practice environment in an operating room similar in size and scope to the facility.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal and would like assistance with tips on resume and cover letter writing, the Interior Health application process, or interview readiness, send us your query via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to reach an Employment Advisor.
Interior Health values diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to cultivate a workforce rich in culture, experience and knowledge to ensure equitable health outcomes for all of the clients we serve. We are welcoming of all populations including our Aboriginal partners throughout the Interior Health Region. We are committed to increasing our Aboriginal representative workforce to build an engaged, culturally diverse organization focused on the goal of providing high quality, sustainable healthcare through an engaged workforce and healthy workplaces. We build inclusive, trusting and respectful relationships through our partnerships.