We are seeking a Casual Document Services Clerk at Royal Inland Hospital in Kamloops, BC.
Days of work: Monday to Friday, Days
Shift times: 07:30 to 15:30
This is a casual position. Casual means hours are not guaranteed and that days of work and shift times may vary. Many careers with us begin with casual employment and lead to permanent or temporary career opportunities.
How will we help you grow?
Interior Health offers excellent benefits and many opportunities to maximize your skills. We are an organization where you have room to grow in a place where life outside of work is just as important to us as it is to you.
What will you work on?
The Document Services Clerk reviews, prepares and processes print, copy and design requests, ensures customers adhere to the IH brand standards and guidelines for document layout/design and use of graphics/colour, and contacts designated suppliers to facilitate procurement of design and printing services.
What should your application include?
• A current 5 Minute Typing Test 45 wpm or greater completed within past 48 months from a recognized institution, (ON-LINE TESTS NOT ACCEPTED);
• Your Resume indicating two year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
• A Cover Letter stating your availability to start in a new position and on-call, casual work (i.e. days of the week).
Where are we located?
Proud to be Canada's Tournament Capital, the city of Kamloops is situated in the heart of the southern interior at the meeting of the North and South Thompson Rivers. Kamloops is the 3rd largest city outside the Lower Mainland and is the centre of commercial trade and services for the region.
Recreation and culture
Residents enjoy a lively professional arts scene that offers up a variety of galleries, the symphony, and a number of live theaters, modern shops, excellent parks and multi-use trails, world class ski and golf resorts, top recreational facilities as well as an endless choice of water sports and fishing lakes. Kamloops is home to some of the best mountain biking in North America and the renowned four season resort Sun Peaks is only 45 minutes away. Blue skies, endless sunshine, one thousand lakes and spectacular landscapes make the Kamloops region the natural place to work and play.
• Grade 12
• Completion of an administered 5 minute typing certificate of 45wpm in the last 48 months from an approved institution (non-supervised tests are not accepted)
• Two year’s related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.