In collaboration with our partners at Health Match BC , Interior Health is searching for Internationally Educated Nurses who would like to relocate, and become registered nurses in British Columbia, Canada!
What we offer:
• Employee & Family Assistance Program
• Relocation Allowance
• Employer-paid training/education opportunities
• Generous Vacation Entitlement
• Employer Paid Health Benefits
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Shift Premiums
Who We Are:
Interior Health (IH) is committed to achieving a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of the communities we serve, and where you are encouraged to bring your whole self to work. Well-being and work-life balance are promoted within the IH team, and our commitment to environmental sustainability supports our primary goal of increasing the health and well-being of everybody in the Interior Health region from our employees to the population we serve.
About our Region :
Interior Health Authority is located in the Southern Interior of British Columbia (BC), which is Canada’s westernmost province. Our geographic borders go from Merritt, BC in the west, Williams Lake in the north, Alberta in the east and the United States in the south. Whether you wish to live, work, and play in an urban or rural setting, at Interior Health you will find everything you have been searching for both personally and professionally.
If you would like to see a map of our region, please click Here.
Please check out our promotional videos for each of our sub-regions below:
Nursing in the Interior of BC
Thompson Cariboo Shuswap Region
Instructions on how to Apply:
1. Pick your Area of Preference: We encourage applicants to research communities throughout the Interior Health Region as knowing where you wish to go will help us find your best fit. In your cover letter, state where you are interested in relocating to, and if you prefer rural or urban communities.
2. Health Match BC: Please let us know if you have been working with Health Match BC in your cover letter.
3. Submit an Application: Please submit a resume, cover letter, and any supporting documents (i.e. CPR training, etc.).
• Graduation from an accredited Nursing Program
• Willing to work with Health Match BC in order to be registered in BC
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.