Some positions may qualify for up to $10,000 as a signing bonus and/or be eligible for relocation allowance. Apply today and ask if you qualify!
Are you a dedicated, reliable, and passionate Critical Care Nurse, looking to make a career move? We have opportunities available throughout Interior Health and we want to hear from you!
About the Job:
The Registered Nurse:
• Provides nursing care to Intensive Care Unit (ICU) patients, both by working independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
• Enhances quality of life for the patient and family; consults, confers, and collaborates with other health care providers
• Demonstrates continuous improvement and evidence based practice in nursing practice
• Maintains and advances own clinical competence
• Participates on designated hospital committees/teams and approved research projects as assigned
Interior Health Hospitals and Urgent Health Centres provide a range of Critical Care/ICU services and depending on the assigned clinical area within the Site/Unit the Registered Nurse may be required to be competent in multiple clinical settings.
Our typical nursing schedules are based on 12 hour shifts and include Days and Nights with rotating days off.
Joining Interior Health will allow you to challenge yourself professionally while enjoying all the personal pursuits available to you within the fantastic communities we serve!
Many of our opportunities offer a range of employee benefits and services to support you at every stage of your career:
• Employer paid vacation
• Insurance premiums 100% paid by Interior Health
• Medical Services Plan
• Extended Health Coverage
• Dental Health Coverage
• Pension Plan
Interior Health is an organization where you have room to grow and where life outside of work is just as important to us as it is to you. Apply Today!
• Graduation from an approved School of Nursing
• Current practicing registration with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives. (BCCNM)
• Advanced preparation in a critical care clinical specialty or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) within 3 years
• ACLS would be an asset
Effective April 1, 2023, the hourly rate for this position will be: $40.21-$57.78. These are unionized nursing positions with the BCNU.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.