This position may be eligible for relocation allowance. Apply today and ask if you qualify!
Are you a dedicated, reliable, and passionate Licensed Practical Nurse, interested in a career with Interior Health? We have opportunities available in our Acute, Long-term Care, and Community settings throughout Interior Health and we want to hear from you!
What We Offer:
We offer a range of employee benefits and services to support you at every stage of your career:
• Employee & Family Assistance Program
• Employer paid training/education opportunities
• Generous Vacation Entitlement
• Employer Paid Health Benefits
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Shift Premiums
• Competitive wages
About the Job:
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
• Performs assessments and plans, implements and provides personal and nursing care to patients in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team; the scope or extent of the skills that the LPN performs varies according to the predictability of the outcome for a given client population
• Administers oral, subcutaneous and intramuscular medications in accordance with pharmaceutical and organizational policies and procedures
• Operates in accordance with the competency guidelines and full scope of practice within the Standards of Practice as outlined by the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM), and according to organizational policies, procedures, standards and unit specific protocols
Interior Health is an organization where you have room to grow and where life outside of work is just as important to us as it is to you. Apply Today!
See why Nursing at Interior Health is such an amazing opportunity!
Learn more about the Okanagan Valley!
• Graduation from a recognized program for Practical Nurses
• Current full practicing licensure with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
• Current CPR certification required
*Please upload a copy of your valid CPR certificate with your application*
Effective April 1, 2023, the hourly rate for this position will be: $31.89 - $40.15. These are unionized nursing positions with the BCNU.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.