We have an immediate permanent, full time Respiratory Therapist opening in Williams Lake, B.C.
Cariboo Memorial Hospital (CMH) is a Level 2 Community Hospital in Williams Lake. With 28 inpatient beds, CMH offers ER, ICU, OR, med-surg, and obstetrical services. Long-Term care beds are embedded within med-surg unit on second floor of hospital.
In this position the Respiratory Therapist treats inpatients of all ages (i.e. neonate to end of life) with acute respiratory problems/issues, the occasional outpatients for spirometries and individuals within the COVID unit. As member of the CMH health care team, the Respiratory Therapist works independently yes as a member of an interdisciplinary team consulting, conferring, and collaborating with others. The days offer variety with a real team approach with other healthcare professionals.
Shifts will be on a rotating schedule of Days/Nights. This position carries no on-call. Practice support is available from the other Respiratory Therapists within CMH and Respiratory Therapy Professional Practice Leaders within the Interior Health organization.
Reasons to join Interior Health:
• Recognition of previous experience in determining starting salary
• Relocation Allowance
• Comprehensive employer-paid benefits package
• Continuing education opportunities
• Access to our in-house learning and development centre
• Job stability and generous vacation entitlement
• Team environment
• Employee Health and Wellness programs
• Access to exclusive discount offers and deals
• Opportunities for career advancement and specialization in different areas of practice
Join us in Williams Lake, B.C.! Apply today! Explore your potential while enjoying work-life balance at shift’s end.
Explore an Allied Health career with Interior Health!
• Graduation from a recognized Respiratory Therapy program.
• Current certification with the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists (CSRT) and eligible for registration with the British Columbia Society of Respiratory Therapists (BCSRT) and CSRT.
• Current valid BC Driver’s License.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.