Interior Health is seeking a reliable and flexible Registered Nurse (RN) or Registered Psychiatric Nurse (RPN) to join our team at Columbia View Lodge in beautiful Trail, BC.
About the Job:
The Registered Nurse:
• Provides nursing care to patients, both by working independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
• Enhances quality of life for the patient and family; consults, confers, and collaborates with other health care providers
• Demonstrates continuous improvement and evidence based practice in nursing practice
• Maintains and advances own clinical competence
• Participates on designated hospital committees/teams and approved research projects as assigned
This is a RELIEF FULL-TIME (1.00 FTE) opportunity until January 2, 2024, or the return of the incumbent.
Shifts of work will be scheduled days and nights; rotating from 06:45 to 18:45, 18:45 to 06:45 hours.
About this location/unit:
Columbia View Lodge is a one-story building with 76 private residential rooms. Our resident-centered philosophy is designed to support residents’ choices, help people function at their highest level and provide the best quality of life possible.
Interior Health is an organization where you have room to grow and where life outside of work is just as important to us as it is to you. Apply Today!
• Graduation from an approved School of Nursing with current practicing registration with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
Effective April 1, 2023 - hourly rate $40.21-$57.78 per hour.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.