If you are passionate about public practice and are seeking an opportunity in a primary care and home health setting we would love to hear from you for our Physiotherapist opening.
Kimberley Health Centre and Home Support is Primary Health Care Centre where there is a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare delivery. An interdisciplinary healthcare team provides a range of services in a single site (i.e. a checkup with your family doctor, a visit to a physiotherapist, pharmacist, or public health nurse).
Home Health (i.e. Community Rehabilitation) Physiotherapists provide in-home assessments, consultations, treatment and education to clients and their families with goal of helping clients restore, improve or maintain physical capabilities and ensure the home environment is organized to make daily tasks more manageable.
A Casual experience offers a variety of patients/clients with diverse treatment needs. The Physiotherapist works closely with the Occupational Therapist, and our team is a small and tight knit. We are seeking a Casual Physiotherapist to assist with vacation and workload coverage as required. Available shifts will be scheduled during Mondays to Fridays 8 am to 4 pm. We would also offer the opportunity to orientate to our Community Care and Long-Term Care teams in Cranbrook, B.C.
Reasons to join Interior Health:
• General salary increases over the next 3 years
• Recognition of previous experience in determining starting salary
• Continuing education opportunities
• Access to our in-house learning and development centre
• Job stability
• Team environment
• Employee Health and Wellness programs
• Access to exclusive discount offers and deals
• Opportunities for career advancement and specialization in different areas of practice
Join us in Kimberley B.C.! Apply today! Explore your potential while enjoying work-life balance at shift’s end.
Explore the East Kootenay Region!
• Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC).
• One year of recent related experience.
• Valid BC Driver’s license where required.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.