If you are passionate about public practice and seeking opportunity for a hospital setting we would love to hear from you for our Casual Physiotherapist opening.
Penticton Regional Hospital is responsible for providing 24 hour emergency and trauma services, acute services, ambulatory and outpatient clinics, and diagnostic/paramedical services.
We are a team of 20+ Physiotherapists who work in Inpatient Acute Care and Outpatient Services. In addition, we offer the opportunity to orientate to our Community Care and Long-term Care teams also located in Penticton and surrounding communities. A Casual experience a variety of patients with diverse treatment needs.
Shift times are Days/Evening and may be offered during weekdays and weekends. Casual employment provides relief in positions occupied by regular full time and regular part time employees. This includes short-notice, on-call shifts to covering in a specific position.
Reasons to join Interior Health:
• General salary increases over the next 3 years
• Recognition of previous experience in determining starting salary
• Comprehensive employer-paid benefits package
• Continuing education opportunities
• Access to our in-house learning and development centre
• Job stability and generous vacation entitlement
• Team environment
• Employee Health and Wellness programs
• Access to exclusive discount offers and deals
• Opportunities for career advancement and specialization in different areas of practice
Join us in Penticton, B.C.! Apply today! Explore your potential while enjoying work-life balance at shift’s end.
Explore a Career with Allied Health
• Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC).
• Valid BC Driver’s license where required.
We welcome upcoming MSc PT grads and PTs eligible for College registration transfer to apply!
Effective April 2023 hourly rates of pay: $40.84 to $50.80
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.