If you are passionate about public practice and seeking opportunity for a hospital setting we would love to hear from you for our Casual Physiotherapist opening.
South Okanagan General Hospital is a Level I community hospital offering outpatient ambulatory, acute care, and a 24/7 emergency department.
We are a team of two Physiotherapists and one Assistant Professional Practice Leader who work in Inpatient Acute Care and Outpatient Services. In addition, we offer the opportunity to orientate to our Long-term and Short-stay Care teams. A Casual experience a variety of patients with diverse treatment needs.
Shift times are 08:00 to 16:00 hours and may be offered on weekdays and weekends. Casual employment provides relief in positions occupied by regular full time and regular part time employees. This includes short-notice, on-call shifts to covering in a specific position.
Reasons to join Interior Health:
• General salary increases over the next 3 years
• Recognition of previous experience in determining starting salary
• Comprehensive employer-paid benefits package
• Continuing education opportunities
• Access to our in-house learning and development centre
• Job stability and generous vacation entitlement
• Team environment
• Employee Health and Wellness programs
• Access to exclusive discount offers and deals
• Opportunities for career advancement and specialization in different areas of practice
Join us in Oliver, B.C.! Apply today! Explore your potential while enjoying work-life balance at shift’s end.
Explore a Career with Allied Health
• Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC).
• Valid BC Driver’s license where required.
We welcome upcoming MSc PT grads and PTs eligible for College registration transfer to apply!
Effective April 2023 hourly rates of pay: $40.84 to $50.80
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.