If you are passionate about public practice and seeking opportunity for a hospital setting we would love to hear from you for our Casual Physiotherapist opening.
East Kootenay Regional Hospital is responsible for providing core medical and surgical specialty services to patients throughout its service area. We are a team of six Physiotherapists who work in Inpatient Acute Care and Outpatient Services. In addition, we offer the opportunity to orientate to our Community Care and Long-term Care teams in Cranbrook and Fernie. A Casual employee experiences a variety of patients with diverse treatment needs.
Interior Health is committed to helping our team members grow. We recognize that all therapists come with various backgrounds and expertise. We strive to align training with individual interests, as well as provide mentorship by pairing all new staff with experienced Physiotherapists to share experiences, encourage growth, and foster confidence. Opportunity to trial different practice areas to promote competency and avoid stagnancy.
Work-Life balance is compounded by peace-of-mind job security and job stability. Additionally, we give focus to safety and employee wellness in the workplace to ensure everyone feels safe and supported at work.
Reasons to join Interior Health:
• General salary increases over the next 3 years
• Recognition of previous experience in determining starting salary
• Comprehensive employer-paid benefits package
• Continuing education opportunities
• Access to our in-house learning and development centre
• Job stability and generous vacation entitlement
• Team environment
• Employee Health and Wellness programs
• Access to exclusive discount offers and deals
• Opportunities for career advancement and specialization in different areas of practice
Join us in Cranbrook, B.C.! Apply today! Explore your potential while enjoying work-life balance at shift’s end.
Explore the East Kootenay Region!
• Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC).
• Valid BC Driver’s license where required.
We welcome upcoming MSc PT grads and PTs eligible for College registration transfer to apply!
Effective April 2023 hourly rates of pay: $40.84 to $50.80
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.