Interior Health… Caring is at the heart of who we are.
Employment Openings: Regular Full-time, Regular Part-time, Temporary and Casual positions are available.
• Relocation allowance and a comprehensive benefits package for all permanent and relief positions
• Employer paid benefits including extended health and dental coverage
• Generous vacation entitlement
• Municipal pension plan
• Cohesive team & big family atmosphere
• Paid training into specialty nursing fields
• A balanced lifestyle that allows you to be at your favourite recreational activity within minutes of shift end
• Permanent rural Registered Nurse positions may qualify for a $10,000 rural recruitment signing bonus
As one of five regional publicly funded health authorities in the province, we strive to live out our vision: Health and well-being for all, as we deliver hospital, community and long-term care services to the over 834,000 people across British Columbia’s southern Interior region. We want you to enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and get to know the people around you. Learn about the wide range of career opportunities available with Interior Health. Join our team and see why together, we create great workplaces.
Make us your best career destination. We have what you are looking for:
• Tertiary Referral Centre
• Regional and Community Hospitals
• Rural and Remote Opportunities
• Long Term Care
• Primary, Public, and Community Health
• High Acuity Response Team
• Critical Care Float (ICU, ER, PARR)
• Specialty areas (Perioperative, Perinatal, Renal, etc.)
Interior Health is proud to be recognized as one of BC’s Top Employers . Part of what makes working for Interior Health so unique is who we are and where we are. We work together as a team and strive to provide the safest, highest quality care possible. Every employee is part of this, from the professionals on the front line to the extensive network behind the scenes.
Find your perfect fit at Interior Health in the Southern Interior of British Columbia. Apply Today!
• Graduation from an approved School of Nursing with current practicing registration with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM). If you are a registered nurse from out of province, please visit the BCCNM website for information on transferring your registration.
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) within 3 years.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.