Interior Health… where rewarding Physiotherapy careers and lifestyle choices meet!
With over 25,000 employees, 2,000 medical staff and 2,000 volunteers, Interior Health (IH) delivers service and care to 59 diverse municipalities and 54 First Nation communities in the stunning Southern Interior of British Columbia. The vast geographical region that IH covers provides opportunities within large urban centers and close-knit, rural communities. With two tertiary hospitals, four regional hospitals, 16 community hospitals and 24 health care centres, IH has a career opportunity for everyone.
Make us your best career destination. We have the next Physiotherapist career you are looking for:
• Acute Inpatient Care
• Outpatient Care
• Mental Health
• Home and Community Care
• Seniors Health and Wellness
• Long-Term Care
• Primary Care Clinics
• Urgent and Primary Care Centres
• Diversified Rural based practice
• Leadership and Professional Practice
Employment Openings: Regular Full-time, Regular Part-time, Temporary and Casual positions are available.
Schedule: Monday to Friday or Rotating Days of Work that include weekends.
Reasons to Join Interior Health:
• BC Top Employer 2022 and Canadian Top Employer Young Professionals 2023.
• Family and work-life balance.
• Job security.
• Opportunity to be a part of the advancing medical field.
• The resources and infrastructure that Interior Health offers to support your practice.
• Benefit from working within a supportive and fun team based environment.
• In-depth orientation and mentorship with the opportunity to trial different practice areas to promote competency and avoid stagnancy.
• Learning and career development opportunities.
• Eligibility for BC Student Loan Forgiveness Program.
Interior Health Employee Benefits:
• Recognition of previous experience in determining starting salary
• Eligible positions qualify for relocation support
• Comprehensive employer-paid benefits package
• Generous paid vacation entitlement
• Employee Pension Plan
• Access to our in-house learning and development centre
• Employee Health and Wellness programs
• Access to exclusive discount offers and deals
• Safe and welcoming communities
Find your perfect fit with Interior Health in the Southern Interior of British Columbia.
Contact our Recruiter for more information: Careers@interiorhealth.ca
• Registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC).
• Valid driver’s license as required.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.