Put your trade skills into full motion and join the passionate and welcoming staff in the beautiful community of Kelowna, BC. We are looking for a self-directed, motivated, reliable and flexible Maintenance Worker III to join our team at Brookhaven Extended Care.
Effective April 1, 2023, hourly rate of pay is $26.06 per hour.
This is a project position full time until November 10, 2023. This position works Monday to Friday day shifts from 07:00 to 15:00.
The Maintenance Worker III performs maintenance and repair duties related to buildings, grounds and equipment in one or a variety of areas such as electrical, plumbing and painting in compliance with applicable codes and regulations.
Why Interior Health is a Top 100 BC Employer
Apply Today to join our supportive team!
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 10, plus two year’s recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License required.
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate with effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
• Ability to organize work.
• Ability to operate related equipment.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.