Interior Health is seeking a reliable and flexible Registered Nurse to join our team at the 100 Mile Hospital in beautiful 100 Mile, B.C.
About the Job:
The Registered Nurse:
• Provides nursing care to patients, both by working independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
• Enhances quality of life for the patient and family; consults, confers, and collaborates with other health care providers
• Demonstrates continuous improvement and evidence based practice in nursing practice
• Maintains and advances own clinical competence
• Participates on designated hospital committees/teams and approved research projects as assigned
This is a permanent full-time opportunity.
Shifts of work will be rotating days and nights; from 07:00 to 19:00, 19:00 to 07:00 hours.
About this location/unit:
OMH (100 Mile hospital) is a 16 bed rural hospital, centrally located right in downtown 100 Mile House. It is surrounded by a vast about outdoor activity including lakes, hikes, biking and dirt bike trails, snow shoeing, downhill skiing skating rink. OMH offers Emergency, ACU/Chemo, Cysto and an acute care services in a very busy setting. We receive approximately 13,000 ER patients per year and consistently maintaining a high occupancy rate with a pediatric population of 1300 to 1500 patients annually in our ER.
Interior Health is an organization where you have room to grow and where life outside of work is just as important to us as it is to you. Apply Today!
• Graduation from an approved School of Nursing with current practicing registration with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.