Are you looking to work at the leading edge of healthcare and advance your career? If so, we have a wonderful opportunity for you!
We are seeking a casual Clinical Pharmacist to join our Pharmacy Team at Vernon Jubilee Hospital.
This position provides clinical pharmacy services to patients in the acute care and residential care environment. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, this position assesses and recommends individualized treatments. The duties include acting as the primary resource for drug information, education and providing expert advice to health care professionals. This position monitors drug prescribing, drug distribution and drug therapy to ensure safe, effective, rational, legal and economic use of drugs. Maintaining workload records and statistics will be required.
Join our team as we build clinical pharmacy practice across Interior Health through innovation, progression, and dedication!
• A work environment conducive to growth and development of strong clinical pharmacy skills
• Access to many clinical resources, including clinical pharmacy specialist support for all pharmacists
• Continuous educational opportunities
• Interdisciplinary environments where patients are at the centre of care
• A balanced lifestyle that allows you to maintain the quality of life you desire.
Shift types are days with shift times of 08:00 to 16:00 and 09:00 to 17:00.
If you are looking for a position that allows you to truly make an impact in health care delivery, this is the position for you. With ongoing training and networking opportunities throughout the province, this is an amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level. Apply today!
• Current registration as a pharmacist with the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia.
• Completion of a Hospital Pharmacy Residency Program or a combination of at least one year of hospital experience and recognized advanced education courses.
• Active membership in the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists is encouraged.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.