Effective April 1, 2022, hourly rates of pay: $37.84 to $46.95
Interior Health’s Royal Inland Hospital (RIH) invites applications for a relief, full time opening.
This position is to provide coverage until April 2024, or the return of incumbent. Shifts will be scheduled during the Day and includes shared coverage of rotating weekend shifts.
RIH is a 258-bed facility that serves as the referral centre for approximately 250,000 people. As a tertiary referral hospital, RIH is a no refusal centre with an Emergency Department that receives over 250 major trauma and 72,000 visits per year. In this position the Physiotherapist will have varied work duties, as per operational requirements. RIH Physiotherapists work in many areas of the hospital: Othro, Neuro, Medical Intensive, Cardiac ICU, Daycare Surgery, Oncology, Palliative, Stroke Medical, Emergency, and General Surgical.
Reasons to Join Interior Health:
• Eligible positions qualify for relocation support
• Comprehensive employer-paid benefits package
• Generous paid vacation entitlement
• Recognition of previous experience in determining starting salary
• Access to our in-house learning and development centre
• Employee Health and Wellness programs
• Access to exclusive discount offers and deals
• Employee pension plan
• Opportunities for career advancement
• Challenging and rewarding work environment
• Safe and welcoming communities
Explore a Physiotherapist career at RIH! Apply to join. RIH offers a welcoming, highly functioning, fun, progressive Rehabilitation Team!
• Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC).
• Valid BC Driver’s license where required.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.