Interior Health is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join the passionate, energetic care team at the Vernon Jubilee Hospital in Vernon, BC.
About the Job:
The Registered Nurse:
• Provides nursing care to patients, both by working independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
• Enhances quality of life for the patient and family; consults, confers, and collaborates with other health care providers
• Demonstrates continuous improvement and evidence based practice in nursing practice
• Maintains and advances own clinical competence
• Participates on designated hospital committees/teams and approved research projects as assigned
We currently have MULTIPLE part-time positions, working rotating days and nights in a variety of our acute settings (3N MEDICAL, 3E/W SURGICAL, LEVEL 6 TELEMENTRY etc.) with shift times of 07:00 to 19:00, and 19:00 to 07:00. We offer a range of employee benefits and services to support you at every stage of your career.
About this location/unit:
VJH: Located in Vernon, between Kelowna and Kamloops, VJH offers services including core physician specialties, 24 hour emergency and trauma services, acute and obstetrical care.
We offer a range of employee benefits and services to support you at every stage of your career:
• Employer paid vacation
• Insurance premiums 100% paid by Interior Health
• Medical Services Plan
• Extended Health Coverage
• Dental Health Coverage
• Pension Plan
Interior Health is an organization where you have room to grow and where life outside of work is just as important to us as it is to you. Apply Today!
• Graduation from an approved School of Nursing with current practicing registration with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.