Lytton Primary Care Clinic is seeking a Casual Patient Ambassador to join their team!
Days of work: Monday to Friday, Days
Shift Times: 08:00 to 16:00, 09:00 to 17:00
This is a casual position. Casual means hours are not guaranteed and that days of work and shift times may vary. Many careers with us begin with casual employment and lead to permanent or temporary career opportunities.
How will we help you grow?
Interior Health offers excellent benefits and many opportunities to maximize your skills. We are an organization where you have room to grow in a place where life outside of work is just as important to us as it is to you.
What will you work on?
This position performs a variety of clerical duties such as:
• Identifies if a visit is essential by communicating with all people who present at points of entry for the assigned entrance or site by following the script and documentation provided for the role.
• Explains Interior Health entrance restrictions as required and asks self-assessment questions.
• Provides direction to essential patients and the public regarding the locations of various departments and services.
• Follows established communication channels to raise concerns to site leadership.
• Cultivates as safe an environment as possible for those entering the facility, while still adhering to infection prevention protocols and directions, violence prevention, and cultural safety training.
• Maintains records on visitor admissions as assigned.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking individuals with experience working in a variety of industries willing to bring their transferrable skills to Interior Health. If you have Grade 12 plus one year recent related experience or equivalent combination of education and training apply today!
Where are we located?
Lytton is situated at the meeting of the Thompson and Fraser Rivers, with one of the finest river canyon landscapes in the world. Despite a devastating wildfire in summer 2021, the residents of Lytton are eager to rebuild and return the community to its former vibrant state. The geography of the area makes Lytton a wonderful playground for unique and exciting outdoor adventures. Lytton also provides an exceptionally rewarding opportunity to be part of a multidisciplinary team who embrace the core essence of community, coming together again in the place they call home.
Grade 12, one year recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.