Protection & Parking Services at the Kelowna Warehouse in Kelowna, BC is looking for a Casual Protection & Parking Clerk to join their team. Apply today!
When you apply, please ensure you include the following documentation for your application to be considered:
• A current Typing Test 45 wpm or greater completed within past 48 months from a recognized institution,
• Your Resume indicating two year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
• A Cover Letter stating your availability to start in a new position and on-call, casual work (i.e. days of the week);
This position performs various clerical support functions for the corporate Protection & Parking Services program such as:
• Distributing parking passes and related materials, liaising with various positions across IH regarding parking passes and photo identification, taking photos, producing photo identification and access cards;
• Customer service - receiving and processing requests for information, addressing and documenting routine customer complaints, identifying issues for management staff;
• Reception support;
• Types non-technical material such as correspondence, memos, agendas, minutes and spreadsheets using available software;
• Maintains and compiles statistics such as pass sales, parking lot usage, security activity, parking violations, and complaint resolution;
• Arranging meetings/special functions as directed;
• Maintaining filing systems;
• Reception services.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday – 08:00 to 16:00
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 - 37.5 hours per week.
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces. Be part of a dynamic team!
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 12,
• Two year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Completion of a typing test 45 wpm or greater, dated within the past 48 months and must be issued from a valid institution only. (non-supervised tests are not accepted)
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to keyboard at 45 wpm;
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
• Ability to deal with others effectively;
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position;
• Ability to organize work;
• Ability to operate related equipment.
**Please submit a Typing Test (minimum 45 wpm within past 48 months) from recognized institution.**
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.