Who Are We Looking For?
Royal Inland Hospital in Kamloops, B.C. has an exciting opportunity for a Staffing Services Scheduling Clerk to join their team! This is a Relief Part-Time position. Shifts of work are rotating Days & Evenings – 05:00 to 13:30, 11:00 to 19:00, 14:45 to 23:15. This position also requires On-call from 23:15 to 05:00.
What Will You Work On?
In this role you will work in a customer-focused, team-oriented framework performing staffing, scheduling and payroll clerical functions in a fully automated system. Some typical duties will include:
• Receives and processes requests for vacancy coverage to ensure staff compliment baselines are met;
• Allocates and calls in relief staff to fill vacancies;
• Receives and processes on-staff, payroll removal notices and change notices;
• Reviews and audits timekeeping records;
• Reviewing, calculating and editing on call and call back hours;
• Data entry;
• Reception and clerical duties.
What should your application include?
-Confirmation of completion of Grade 12
-Your Resume indicating three years’ recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
-A Cover Letter stating your availability to start in a new position;
How Will We Help You Grow?
Interior Health offers excellent benefits and many opportunities to maximize your skills. We are an organization where you have room to grow in a place where life outside of work is just as important to us as it is to you.
If you are an experienced Staffing Scheduling clerk and want to be challenged in your role while working with a solid and experienced team in a wonderful working environment, Apply Today!
Community Profile: Spectacular landscapes, Kamloops is home to an incredibly diverse landscape of sagebrush-covered hills, ravines, wide open grasslands, rugged mountains, forested valleys and pristine lakes. Summer offers fishing, kayaking, rafting, hiking, horseback riding, camping, award winning mountain biking and the Tobiano golf course is ranked as one of Canada’s best. Winter brings the opportunity for cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, dog sledding, and ice-skating, or just 45 minutes out of town; Sun Peaks Four Season Resort offers the best skiing and snowboarding in the area. With over 2,000 hours of sunshine each year, this city offers everything you'd want in an urban centre while still providing the small town relaxed lifestyle.
Education, Training & Experience:
• Grade 12, Plus
• Three year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Ability to organize work.
• Ability to operate related equipment.
• Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.