This position may qualify for up to $10,000 as a signing bonus and/or be eligible for relocation allowance. Apply today and ask if you qualify!
Interior Health is seeking *MULTIPLE* reliable and flexible Registered Nurses to join our Medical team at the Shuswap Lake General Hospital in beautiful Salmon Arm, B.C
Who We Are:
Interior Health (IH) is committed to achieving a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of the communities we serve, and where you are encouraged to bring your whole self to work. Well-being and work life balance is promoted within the IH team, and our commitment to environmental sustainability supports our primary goal of increasing the health and well-being of everybody in the Interior Health region from our employees to the population we serve.
What We Offer:
We offer a range of employee benefits and services to support you at every stage of your career:
• Employee & Family Assistance Program
• Employer paid training/education opportunities
• Generous Vacation Entitlement
• Employer Paid Health Benefits
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Shift Premiums
• Competitive wages
About the Job:
The Registered Nurse:
• Practices in a variety of clinical settings and is responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of client care
• Works in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team
• Ensures the delivery of client–centered care by assisting individual clients and their families respond to changing health care needs
• Demonstrates a specialized body of knowledge and bases practice on nursing science and related content from other sciences and humanities
These are PERMANENT PART-TIME OPPORTUNITIES with varying FTEs.
Shifts of work will be scheduled days and nights; rotating from 07:00 to 19:00, 19:00; 19:00 to 07:00 hours.
About this location/unit:
Shuswap Lake General Hospital in Salmon Arm is a 43–bed Level 2 Community Hospital. It is located between Kamloops and Revelstoke and offers services including surgical, inpatient, obstetrics and 24 hour emergency.
Interior Health is an organization where you have room to grow and where life outside of work is just as important to us as it is to you. Apply Today!
See what makes Interior Health a Top Employer!
See why Nursing at Interior Health is such an amazing opportunity!
• Graduation from an approved School of Nursing with current practicing registration with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
*Previous acute care experience would be considered an asset.
Effective April 1, 2023, the hourly rate for this position will be: $40.21- $54.28
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.