Ashcroft Hospital and Health Care Center is looking for a Relief Part Time Patient Registration / Health Records Clerk to join their team! Apply today!
When you apply, please ensure you include the following documentation for your application to be considered:
• A current 5 Minute Typing Test 45 wpm or greater completed within past 48 months from a recognized institution, (non-supervised tests are not accepted);
• Your High School Diploma
• Your Resume indicating one year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
• Certificates/Diplomas/Transcripts must be from accredited Schools/Colleges/Universities.
This position performs a variety of clerical duties such as:
• Patient Registration;
• Books outpatient appointments;
• Pulls and assembles charts;
• Reception duties;
• Cashier functions – journal entry, balances cash daily, prepares bank deposits and cash reports;
• Health records duties - pulling and assembling charts/files; identifying and processing corrections; receiving and processing requests for release of information; pulling designated classes of files; reviewing completed charts and files; calculating and maintaining statistics; monitoring and maintaining health record tracking systems;
Hours of work: Rotating Days M-F– 08:00 – 16:00 /
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces. Be part of a dynamic team!
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 12, Plus
• One year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Completion of a 5 Minute typing test 45 wpm or greater, dated within the past 48 months and must be issued from a valid institution only. (non-supervised tests are not accepted)
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to keyboard at 45 wpm
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
• Ability to organize work.
• Ability to operate related equipment.
**ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.**
**Please submit your High School Diploma and a 5 Min Typing Test (min. 45 wpm within past 48 months) from a recognized institution.**
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.