Are you an excellent team player who excels in a fast-paced environment? We are seeking a Recruitment Advisor to join our recruitment team! If you are organized, agile and love to provide excellent customer service, apply today!
This is a Term Specific Full Time position until April 15, 2023. The position offers remote work and the worksite location for this position is flexible anywhere within our beautiful Interior Health region so come love where you live, work and play.
The Internal Recruitment Advisor coordinates all aspects of the internal recruitment posting process. The Advisor provides advice and guidance related to job postings and interpretations of Collective Agreements relating to postings, internal movement, and determining salary levels for unionized employees.
Some duties of the position:
• Coordinates and prepares all internal job postings for assigned areas.
• Prepares seniority ranking and confirms qualifications/eligibility of applicants.
• Ensures posting processes are followed according to labour relations.
• Composes and types confidential correspondence and compiles statistics as required.
• Prepares and processes documentation relating to internal movement including step placement and offer letters.
• Reviews and adjusts rate of pay including primary/secondary rates of pay, premiums such as QD (qualification differential) & QNR (qualified not registered) as necessary.
• Receives and processes all incoming portability requests.
• Assists in maintaining position information for employees.
• Answers inquiries regarding job vacancies, postings, systems and general collective agreement interpretations etc.
• Participates in related job functions and projects as required.
If this sounds like a perfect opportunity for you to hone your HR skills and work with a fantastic team, apply today!
Education, Training, and Experience
• Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management or a related field.
• CPHR is considered an asset.
• A minimum of three years of related experience, including a thorough knowledge of recruitment and benefit issues and practices in the healthcare industry.
Skills and Abilities
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work independently and interdependently as a team member.
• Ability to influence others effectively at all levels of the organization and externally.
• Ability to assimilate the details of various collective agreements and to apply them to varied and complex situations.
• Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
Starting salary is approximately from $54,429 to $61,232 and will be based on education, training and experience
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.