We are hiring for Casual Digital Citizen Support Clerks
If you are a team player with great communication and troubleshooting skills, then we would love to hear from you! This position provides direct citizen support for Interior Health’s digital tools including, but not limited to:
• MyHealthPortal, a patient portal application which enables citizen’s direct access to their electronic health record and provides various virtual functionalities;
• Patient online booking tools, which allows citizens to book and manage an appointment online for various support areas;
• Technologies and applications that support virtual care services, such as Zoom
Hours of work: Rotating days, 07:00 to 15:00, 08:00 to 16:00, 09:00 to 17:00, 11:00 to 19:00. Shifts are not guaranteed and hours may vary depending on the needs of the department.
Casual employees have access to apply for internally listed opportunities including temporary and permanent positions.
How to apply:
Please attach the following documents for your application to be considered:
• Supervised 5 minute Typing Test 45wpm or greater, completed within the last 48mths from a recognized institution. Self-administered tests are not accepted.
• Resume indicating two years of recent related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Cover letter stating your availability to start the position and ongoing availability to work on a casual basis Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you.
Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces....Be part of a dynamic team!
• Grade 12 and two years’ recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to keyboard at 45 wpm.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
• Ability to organize work.
• Ability to operate related equipment.
**Please submit a Typing Test (min. 45 wpm within past 48 months) from a recognized institution.**
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.