Penticton Regional Hospital (PRH) has a Respiratory Therapist permanent, full time opening. This position is in outpatient pulmonary function testing and responsible for quality control and communicating with the Diagnostic Accreditation Program. Schedule is a Monday to Friday rotation; 08:30 to 16:30 hours.
We are looking for a Respiratory Therapist who is competent and can work independently in a fast paced environment. Someone who will be a supportive team member and stay with us for all that PRH and the South Okanagan has to offer.
Orientation will be tailored to the successful applicant. We will help you grow in a supportive and engaged work place by:
• Offering ACLS, ATLS, PALS, NRP, and many other educational opportunities.
• Mentorship with other staff members.
• Touch bases to receive ongoing feedback.
• Ongoing support with the Respiratory Therapy Educator and Supervisors.
We offer an exceptional employer-paid benefits package, recognition of previous experience in determining starting salary, and generous vacation entitlement after your first year of employment.
If you are an experienced Respiratory Therapist and this position sounds like a fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
• Graduation from a recognized Respiratory Therapy program.
• Current certification with the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists (CSRT) and eligible for registration with the British Columbia Society of Respiratory Therapists (BCSRT) and CSRT.
• Recent acute/critical care experience is an asset.
• Current valid BC Driver’s License.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.