Interior Health is looking for a permanent full time Lead, Business Analysis (RPA) to join our Business Solutions, Digital Health team. This position is based out of the Community Health & Services Centre in beautiful and sunny Kelowna, B.C.
About the Role:
The Specialist, Business Analysis (RPA) is responsible to support the RPA Centre of Excellence (COE) goals of business & operations transformation, design thinking and end-to-end delivery of agreed robotic processes. The Specialist, Business Analysis (RPA) will define in conjunction with the Manager the vision, strategy, and execution of initiatives to ensure alignment with the business needs of Interior Health and the Digital Health portfolio. This includes working with business units to translate business requirements into specifications that will be used in the development of automated solutions to improve business operations and gain efficiencies across the organization.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-starter who has experience in healthcare and IT. Someone who is familiar with improving automation processes, develops software modules in line with coding standards (where applicable) and someone who can write technical guides for internal and external users.
How will you create an impact?
Joining our IH team will allow you to challenge yourself professionally while enjoying all the personal pursuits available to you within this fantastic community.
How will we help you grow?
We provide you with an orientation customized to meet your needs, and immediate support and access from excellent colleagues. You will have access to work in an interdisciplinary environment where patients are at the centre of care. We also offer continuous education opportunities.
Reasons to Apply at Interior Health... What we can do for you
We offer an exceptional employer-paid benefits package and generous vacation entitlement after your first year of employment.
We offer a work environment conducive to growth and development of strong clinical skills. The opportunity to have a balanced lifestyle that allows you to maintain the quality of life you desire.
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today! Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Together, we create great workplaces....Be part of a dynamic team!
Education, Training, and Experience:
• Baccalaureate Degree in Computer Science, or Business Management
• Minimum of 5 years in managing a complex business environment (preferably health care) including responsibilities for planning, project management, system development, staff development, and supervision.
• Or an equivalent combination of post secondary education, training and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
• Solid customer, vendor, and consultant relationship management and performance management skills.
• Detailed understanding of the function, process, and integration of information technology in a healthcare environment.
• Understand/exposed to a variety of software development approaches and methodologies including Agile and Waterfall
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels of the organization and at a provincial level, and possessing political awareness in the health care environment
• Demonstrated ability to lead, plan, manage, implement, and organize major projects and to problem solve.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a highly dynamic, fast paced, continually changing environment.
• Ability to utilize research and experiential knowledge to question and create change and innovation.
• Proficiency in systems, software, and processes necessary for the position.
• Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.