We are seeking a Temporary Part Time (0.49 FTE) Community Activity Coordinator to join our dedicated and energetic team in Revelstoke, B.C.!
The Activity Coordinator develops, implements, and evaluates a client centered care plan that meets the physical, social, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual needs of the client. Documents client progress and participates in the planning, admission, and discharge processes. Supervises staff, volunteers and students. Oversees transportation of clients to organized outings.
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and be a team player!
Shifts are Wednesday to Friday between: 09:00 to 15:30.
Come and join our team and apply today!
• We invite applicants to self-identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.
• Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with the application process, job readiness, interview readiness or tips for resume and cover letter writing, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor.
Graduation from a recognized recreational program plus two year’s recent, related experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to supervise.
• Working knowledge of computers; outlook, excel
• Ability to teach.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
• Ability to organize work.
• Ability to operate related equipment.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.