Pharmacist! Join our team in the beautiful Southern Interior of British Columbia.
Our region is one of the most desirable places to live in Canada and we have a variety of exciting opportunities available for Pharmacist of all levels.
Interior Health has once again be named a BC Top Employer. Come love where you live, work and play.
There are so many reasons to join Interior Health.
• A work environment conducive to growth and development of strong clinical pharmacy skills.
• Access to many clinical resources, including clinical pharmacy specialist support for all pharmacists.
• Continuous educational opportunities.
• Interdisciplinary environments where patients are at the centre of care.
• 100 percent employer paid comprehensive benefits’ package and pension plan.
• Excellent vacation entitlement.
• Relocation Allowance.
• A balanced lifestyle that allows you to maintain the quality of life you desire.
If you are a trained Pharmacist interested in a career as a Pharmacist, Clinical Pharmacist, Pharmacy Professional Practice Leader, or Primary Care Clinical Pharmacist, then apply to us today.
We are looking for Pharmacists who are currently registered or eligible to be registered with the College of Pharmacist of BC.
Out of Province Pharmacist please visit: https://www.bcpharmacists.org/
Clinical Pharmacists require completed a Hospital Pharmacy Residency Program or at least one year of relevant pharmacy experience and recognized advanced education courses.
Professional Practice Leader Pharmacists require completion of Departmental Management Program Certificate CHA or HDM or equivalent and a minimum five years hospital pharmacy experience and two years’ related management experience.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.