Interior Health… where rewarding nursing and lifestyle choices meet.
With over 19,500 employees, 1,600 physicians and 4,800 volunteers, Interior Health (IH) delivers service and care to 59 diverse municipalities and 54 First Nation communities in the stunning Southern Interior of British Columbia. The vast geographical region that IH covers provides opportunities within large urban centers and close-knit, rural communities. With two tertiary hospitals, four regional hospitals, 16 community hospitals and 24 health care centres, IH has a career opportunity for everyone.
Make us your best career destination. We have what you are looking for:
• Tertiary Referral Centre
• Regional and Community Hospitals
• Rural and Remote Opportunities
• Long Term Care
• High Acuity Response Team
• Critical Care Float (ICU, ER, PARR)
• Specialty areas (Perioperative, Perinatal, Renal, etc.)
Employment Openings: Regular Full-time, Regular Part-time, Temporary and Casual positions are available.
Schedule: Rotating Days of Work | Evening Shifts require on-call | Some worksites with Night shifts.
Benefits: We offer an exceptional employer-paid benefits package, pension plan, and generous vacation entitlement after the first year of employment. Relocation Allowance package may be offered with position.
At Interior Health you will find a seasoned, supportive and cohesive teams that will allow you to challenge yourself professionally while enjoying all the personal pursuits available to you within this fantastic community and world renowned vacation destination.
Interior Health is proud to be recognized as one of BCs Top 100 Employers. Part of what makes working for Interior Health so unique is who we are and where we are. We work together as a team and strive to provide the safest, highest quality care possible. Every employee is part of this, from the professionals on the front line to the extensive network behind the scenes.
• Relocation Allowance and a comprehensive benefits package for all permanent and relief positions
• Cohesive team & big family atmosphere
• Paid training into specialty nursing fields
• A balanced lifestyle that allows you to be at your favourite recreational activity within minutes of shift end
• Permanent rural nursing positions qualify for a $10,000 rural recruitment signing bonus
• Registered Nursing pay scale is $36.23 - $47.58
• Licensed Practical Nursing pay scale is $28.43 - $32.09
Find your perfect fit at Interior Health in the Southern Interior of British Columbia. Apply Today!
• Graduation from an approved School of Nursing with current practicing registration with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM). If you are a registered nurse from out of province, please visit the BCCNM website for information on transferring your registration.
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) within 3 years.
We invite applicants to self-identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with the application process, job readiness, interview readiness or tips for resume and cover letter writing, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor.
These are unionized nursing positions with the British Columbia Nurses Union.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.